Denim on the Diamond 2020
Saturday, September 5, 2:00 – 11:00 pm, King Stadium, downtown Kelowna, BC.
Don’t miss your chance to join over 4,000 people for a day filled with fun activities, over-sized games, the Okanagan’s top rated food trucks, beverages & music from some of Canada’s top artists.
Here are a few details to keep in mind:
• Gates open at 2pm & close at 11pm;
• No outside food or beverage allowed (we are very proud of supporting our amazing food and drink line-up);
• Seating is first come first serve – arrive early to snag a good spot, eat an early snack and celebrate our local Kelowna artists performing;
• This will be the most people King Stadium has ever hosted, therefore we will have ushers to help condense seating. Please be courteous to those around you. Lawn chairs and small blankets allowed. No large blankets that take up more room than required;
• NO RED SOLO CUPS. We are extremely conscious of our environmental footprint; we provide the reusable cups for you. These are purchased for $3 at the token booth – thank you for helping reduce the waste;
• Free water station. Empty water bottles are allowed. You will be asked to pour out your bottle if it contains any liquid (Just like the airport security ppl);
• 19+ event;
• Wheelchair accessible area will be available, as well as HC washrooms. Please let our team know if you require assistance, we are happy to accommodate ALL;
• There will be a designated smoking area… please find a tin can to put your butts out. Kings Stadium is a beautiful park 🙂
• No pets allowed. Exceptions include guide, service and/or signal dogs to persons with disabilities;